*...a vet's name and adress during your absence.
*...a phone number and/or mailadress to reach you when necessary.
*...a phone number and/or mailadress of a contact person, not too far away.
*...a sufficient amount of food and cats gravel stored at the cat sitting adress.
*...information about your cat's medical peculiarities when necessary.
Up to 5 days before the start of the cat sitting term you can always cancel without any charges. If you cancel one day later 10 % of the total amount will be charged, raised with 5 % every following day. For example: you have booked two weeks in advance for a period worth 100 Euro. Cancelling three days before would then cost 15 % of 100 Euro = 15 Euro.
If you, due to any circumstances, might return sooner than agreed, then 50 % restitution can be claimed for each single day that can be deducted on the period originally planned.
Handover of the keys and all further peculiarities will be discussed beforehand. Before you leave you will receive a confirmation of all there's been agreed on. If you have any complaints or remarks about the cat sitting service, please let me know.